- Is the best way to stretches the hips, hamstrings, and calves in one go.
- Strengthens knees and thighs
- Keeps your spine strong and flexible
- Reduces stress, anxiety, depression, and fatigue
- Calms the mind and soothes the nervous system
- Relieves tension in the spine, neck, and back
- Activates the abdominal muscles
- Eases symptoms of menopause, asthma, headaches, and insomnia
- Stimulates the kidneys, liver, spleen
- Improves digestion
- Helps to lower high blood pressure
- Is therapeutic for infertility, osteoporosis, and sinusitis
Everything in our lives is a result of what we know, what we experience and how we interact with our consciousness. Whatever we see in the physical universe has been created in one way or the other by our thoughts and our emotions.